Slide to see the images
JUDITH came to BullyPaws in 2010. She was turned into a shelter, where she gave birth to two puppies who were adopted. We believe that Judith was used for breeding and received very little positive human interaction. She is very nervous around other dogs and because of this, needs to be the only pet in the home.
- Adores people, enjoys just hanging out in the house and snuggling on the couch
- Loves going for walks in the neighborhood, walks great on a leash
- Would do well in agility training
- Loves car rides, especially when she can lay in the back seat on her big comfy comforter
- Eats her food very gently
- Does great during nail trimmings or when given a bath- she sits still and she loves to get her ears cleaned and groans when you scratch them
- Very well behaved on outings and when going to the vet
- Does not like it when her collar gets grabbed
- Not good with cats or other little furry critters
- Needs to go out frequently, so would love to have a dog door so she can come and go as she pleases
Judith is a special lady who will need someone with patience and time to get to know her and for her to get to know them. Her needs are few: A warm comfy bed, good food, a loving, patient family, and daily exercise. She is an absolutely delightful dog who is looking for her retirement home. She would do really well in a home with someone who has a lot of time for her, maybe a retired couple or person; or someone who works from home. Due to her history we recommend Judith to an adult home only.
-Please come and meet this beautiful soul.
Judy is a very gentle dog and enjoys the company of people, she is VERY friendly- she wiggles all over when I come outside and come to her crate to greet her- she is a love and would do great The ideal home for her is someone who understands this breed- She would excel in advanced obedience training she is very agile even as a senior, she likes walks and exploring the neighboorhood always with the one ear up flopping around
AT THE VET: She did fine- no issues with medical treatment
IN THE CAR: rides very well in the car- I had a big comforter for her to lay on that she nestled right up into
GROOMING, BATHING, ETC: She does great trimming her nails or giving her a bath- she sits still and she loves to get her ears cleaned and groans when you scratch them
WITH FOOD AND TREATS: She takes her food very gently- she will not even take a treat from my hand i have to throw it in her crate for her to get it
TOYS, PLAY, & EXERCISE: In the beginning she really had no understanding of toys or how to play- she was just bred and bred to make someone some money and then dumped when she was no longer needed- She has since learned how to be a normal dog and she is coming along nicely.
IN THE HOUSE When she is in the house she either chews a nylabone or snuggles up next to you.
IN THE YARD: She likes breif outside time and then she wants right back in, she would enjoy a dog door to have to freedom to come in and out