Slide to see the images
THIS IS A STOCK PHOTO AND MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREEDS OF KITTENS WE CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE. PLEASE STOP IN TO MEET OUR CURRENT AVAILABLE KITTENS!
We are always getting new kittens, and the breed and male/female availability changes from week to week. If you are looking for a specific type of kitten, please call to check our availability. Also "like" our Facebook page, as new kittens are posted each time they become available.
We have many adoptable kittens that are looking for forever homes. Like our adult cats, all of our kittens have been spayed/neutered, vaccinated, de-wormed, and have all age-appropriate vaccinations. If you're new to caring for a kitten, adopting a pair may be a great option! Here's why:
1. Fewer behavior problems with two kittens. Cats that have a playmate tend to be more socially well-adjusted and avoid behavior problems like shyness, biting, hissing, being frightened and hiding in the company of people they don'ÂÂt know
2. One kitten can become lonely. If you work long hours or travel for a weekend, two cats keep each other company and are more tranquil during your absence.
3. Peace of mind for you. You can rest easy at work or on vacation knowing your cats have each other'ÂÂs company.
4.Two kittens will self-train. Kittens learn by copying. If one kitten is quick to learn appropriate litter box use, the other will be likely to copy. They also help each other with grooming; wash-up after meals soon becomes a ritual with 2 kittens.
5. They help each other burn off energy. A pair of kittens will entertain each other in the wee hours of the night, allowing you a full night'ÂÂs rest. No one can play with a kitten like another kitten can!
6. Two cats stay healthy together. As they get older, cats are less likely to gain weight due to lack of movement when they have a companion to play with. They will remain more playful and youthful in later years with a companion.
7. The workload to care for two cats remains relatively the same.
8. Having two kittens provides endless hours of fun.
9. They will each have a friend for life.
10. You are saving FOUR lives instead of two! That means that when One of a Kind adopts out two kittens, it's making space from two more kittens to be pulled from the pound. (via http://www.goathouserefuge.org/two-kittens-are-easier-than-one/) **Kittens pictured here may not necessarily be available upon time of adoption.**