Slide to see the images
Xavier is a very sweet tabby and white male Domestic Long Hair and Turkish Van mix with a short kinked tail who was born around April 18th, 2007. He has a minor heart murmur that has been evaluated and should pose no additional problems. He loves to play with toys of all kinds. He will watch the birds in the bird feeder and sing to them. Although he is not really a lap cat, he will sit beside you & demand pets! Xavier tolerates the other cats in the home and would really prefer to be a single cat. He loves the laser pointer. Xavier wants to sleep in the bed next to you and, occasionally, if your hand is out of the covers he will push his head into your hand to be patted. He has a delicate little voice that sounds funny coming from such a big boy.
Internal ID: CSB
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the "NAME" of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to email@example.com
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.